Mental Health and Coping
The outbreak of COVID-19 may be stressful for students, practitioners, and their families and communities.
Alberta Health has posted a number of resources for those who may be experiencing fear and anxiety about the current health crisis. Remember, if you are struggling you are not alone. There are supports in place to help you.
- Mental health and coping with COVID-19 (CDC)
- Talking with children about COVID-19 (CDC)
- Help in Tough Times (AHS)
- Call the 24-hour Family Violence Info Line at 310-1818 to get anonymous help in over 170 languages.
- Find information on shelter and financial supports
- Learn how to recognize and prevent family violence