Resources and quizzes to help you in your practice…
The practice resources, available on Moodle, have been compiled for members to use as references in their daily practice. We have developed quizzes for each resource for members to test their knowledge and earn continuing competency credits. Members are encouraged to reference these resources regularly throughout their practice.
Read the resource and complete the test….
Our practice resources are now available on Moodle. You can login and view the Practice Resources category to find all of the topics listed below. Each practice resource is typically worth 1-2 credits each. After you complete this FREE con-ed, you need to forward your badge to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get credit.
In the Practice Resources section you will find the following topics:
- Visual Impairment and Blindness in the Senior Population (2 EC)
- Improving Communication with Older Patients (1 RF)
- Endocrine Diseases and Ocular Complications (1 EC)
- Helping Patients Understand Cataracts (1 EC)
- Incomplete Blinking and its Effects (1 EC)
- Lid Wiper Epitheliopathy and Dry Eye Symptoms (1 EC)
- Monitoring Ocular Hypertension in Patients (2 EC)
- Diabetes and Ocular Complications (2 EC)
- Autoimmune Diseases, Treatment, and Contact Lens Wear (1 EC)
- Privacy Breaches and Your Patients (2 EC)
- Peripheral Monochromatic Aberrations in Young Adult Caucasian and East Asian Eyes (1 EC)
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace (1 RF)
- Communicating with Patients (1 EC)
Keep your eyes open for new content in the future!