Viewpoint Eye Care
Position Title: Licensed Optician
Position: Full time
Hours: 40 hours/week
Work Days: Monday- Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Students Welcome to Apply: Yes
- Want to work with a great group of people in a family environment? We are looking for a hard working, fast learning individual to join our family full-time. Our clinic is growing, and we would love to serve our patients better by adding to our team.
- Ideally you are someone with great fine motor skills, can master the art of lensometry (we will teach you), have a love for glasses (or wear them = BONUS), and appreciate high fashion eyewear.
- If you consider yourself a jack/jane of all trades who loves to help people find glasses, wants to learn how to fit and adjust, and enjoys not working weekends, then this might be the job for you!
- Preferred optical experience, if not, no worries! We will teach you everything you need to know, and then some!
- Compensation based on experience. We do not offer accommodations.
- We invite all interested applicants to apply with a copy of your resume and cover letter via email.
Perks and Incentives…
- Benefits package
- Free Optical services
- Free glasses
- Employer will train
- Weekends off
- Contact: Sandra Oshanyk
- Address: #124 1160 Railway Ave, Canmore, Alberta T1W 1P4, Canada Map It
- Phone: 403-678-3700
- Fax: 403-609-3707
- Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: September 22, 2021