Position: Licensed Optician
Hours: 40 hours/week (Permanent, Full Time)
Work Days: Monday-Sunday
Experience: Less than 6 months
Students Welcome to Apply: YES
Start Date: ASAP
Second Specs is Hiring!
We are a group of busy dispensing Opticals looking for a Full Time Licensed Optician to join our team. Several locations throughout Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert.
Lab experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate. We offer Competitive wages plus generous commission.
Health Benefits are available after first 90 days, as well as paid license fees after one year’s employment.
Second Specs is a locally owned business that is growing fast and needs leaders!
With flexible hours and a fun work environment, Second Specs is leading the way for a great work and lifestyle balance.
- Assisting patients with frame and lens selection, measurements, and adjustments
- Computer proficiency is an asset
- Great communication skills
- Successful candidate should be reliable and punctual
- Position has varied shifts available, so a flexible schedule is preferred
Perks & Incentives
- Benefits package
- Free glasses
- Employer will train
- Paid licensing fees (after one year employment, as well as generous bonus program after 3 months)
Date Posted: November 22, 2019