Position: Licensed Optician & Contact Lens Practitioner
Hours: 40 hours/week (full-time) 25 hours/week (part-time)
Work Days: Sunday-Saturday
Experience: 1-2 years
Students Welcome to Apply: YES
Start Date: ASAP
Duties & Skills…
- Helping patients choose glasses, contacts, sunglasses.
- Working with and supporting Optometrists as well as booking eye exams.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a great attitude!
- Willing to consider 2nd year Optical Students who plan on enrolling in Advanced Practice.
- Should have excellent customer service skills, lots of energy, a great attitude, eye for style, excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills and no attendance issues.
- Candidate should be a registered 2nd year optical student, licensed Optician, or Licensed Contact Lens Practitioner.
- Must be in good standing with the Provincial College.
Perks & Incentives…
- Benefits package
- Employer will train
- Competitive wages
Contact: Stacey Hanelt
Address: 2350 Box Springs Blvd. NW Medicine Hat, Alberta T1C0C8
Phone Number: (403) 581-5713
Fax: (403) 581-5714
Date Posted: March 18, 2020