Position Title: Licensed Optician
Position: Full time (40 hours/week)
Work Days: Open Sunday-Saturday
Start Date: ASAP
Students Welcome to Apply: YES
At Bailey Nelson, we’re changing the future of the eyewear industry and our employees are as important as the customers we’re helping every day. We are on the hunt for Licensed Opticians who are impactful, un-common, down to earth folks that are passionate about eyeballs & eye care and who love to make a difference in the lives of their team and customers.
We are not your typical eyewear company. Founded in Australia in 2012, we set out to ensure that buying glasses should be one of life’s pleasures, not an expensive hassle. We start with designs that are 100% our own, and craft our glasses with the highest-quality materials sourced from Italy, Germany, and Japan. And then we hire people who are passionate, genuine, and down to earth – that’s right, we’re looking at you.
Our Opticians are passionate about the eye care & eyewear industry, delivering an exceptional customer experience and making a difference in the lives of their patients. We are currently seeking a Full-time Optician to join the team
- Helping with the selection and fitting of eyewear for your customers.
- Frame adjustments and repairs to give the optimal fit.
- Edging lenses to ensure finished glasses fit perfectly for their new owners.
- Booking appointments, taking payments and insurance billing and processing.
- Optical pre-testing to support our in-store Optometrist.
- Benefits package
- Free Optical services
- Free glasses
- Employer will train
- Contact: Kayla Constantin
- Address: 24B 5015 111 Street Edmonton, Alberta T6H 4M6 Map It
- Phone: (780) 665-6900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://baileynelson.com/
Date Posted: February 22,2021