ACAO – Your Vision, Our Focus
The Alberta College and Association of Opticians (ACAO) serves both the public and our members. We regulate opticians in the province of Alberta under the Health Professions Act. We also provide continuing education opportunities, seminars, events, and more to our members.
Regulated Health Professionals
The title “Optician” is protected in Alberta, which means that it is illegal to practice as an optician unless you are licensed. Opticians must keep up with continuing competency requirements in order to stay licensed. To keep the public safe, we ensure that our members maintain their skills!
- Employment Ad: Polar Eyes OptometryIn Employment Ads
- Employment Ad: Glenmore Landing Vision CenterIn Employment Ads, Southern Alberta
- Employment Ad: Costco Wholesale – NiskuIn Employment Ads, Northern Alberta
- Event: Free Networking Event in LethbridgeIn Events, Notices
- For Sale: Frame StandsIn For Sale
- 2014 Annual ReportIn Reports
- 2015 Annual ReportIn Reports