Read about our server outage here.
ACAO – Your Vision, Our Focus
The Alberta College and Association of Opticians (ACAO) serves both the public and our members. We regulate opticians in the province of Alberta under the Health Professions Act. We also provide continuing education opportunities, seminars, events, and more to our members.
Regulated Health Professionals
The title “Optician” is protected in Alberta, which means that it is illegal to practice as an optician unless you are licensed. Opticians must keep up with continuing competency requirements in order to stay licensed. To keep the public safe, we ensure that our members maintain their skills!
- Employment Ad: Century Vision CareIn Employment Ads, Northern Alberta
- Notice: ACAO Server Outage UpdateIn Notices
- Employment Ad: Taber Vision CentreIn Employment Ads, Southern Alberta
- Last Chance to Complete Survey for CE CreditsIn Notices
- Employment Ad: Thompson Optics Ltd.In Employment Ads, Northern Alberta
- Employment Ad: Village Eye CentreIn Employment Ads, Northern Alberta
- Employment Ad: Polar Eyes OptometryIn Employment Ads